- The GX25 mini 4-stroke engine – This is the HHB25E’s main feature. It’s the worlds first 4-stroke blower meaning there is no need to mix oil and fuel, making a great product for contractors. The 4-stroke engine makes a super quiet and efficient unit which provides great amounts of power. The engine has a very low recoil force which makes the leaf blower incredibly easy to start for smooth, reliable operation. Reduced emissions are another amazing benefit of the 4-stroke, ensuring 85% less Nitrogen Hydrocarbons and Nitrogen Oxide than 2-stroke engines. This in turn reduces fuel consumption by approximately 33%.
- Unique 360° lubrication system – This allows the blower to be used and stored through a full 360° incline, without any risk of damage.
- Cruise control – Ensuring ease of use over long periods of time, you can switch to maintain the engine speed without even holding the trigger.
- Flat Nozzle – This fantastically shaped nozzle gives an accurate and powerful stream of air up to an amazing 70m/sec. This means that powerful jets of air will effortlessly shift garden waste of any shape or size into larger, more manageable piles with complete ease.
- Easy to handle – The Honda HHB25E is incredibly lightweight and well balanced at a mere 4.7kg. The super light weight benefit mixed with the elastomer hand grip, make this leaf blower a very comfortable product for long term use.